Rapid White Henna Cone
The rapid white henna cone does not work as the real henna. The white henna is formulated and based on cosmetic grades such as body art adhesive and white paint. The normal henna cone contains the natural henna leaves. Though, you can apply this white henna like the normal henna onto the skin.
The rapid white henna cone from Ojya Natural has its distribution across India. We are the leading and powerful manufacturer of natural and herbal Mehendi which gives out the perfect blending of color for every occasion. In addition to this, we play both as an efficient manufacturer and exporter with a high-end reputation in the Henna business.
We offer our client the henna paste with 100% natural henna leaves. The rapid white henna cone from Ojya Natural is packed in a secure and durable plastic cone for long-lasting usage. There is no chance of the cone getting leaked or break from manhandling. The Oyja natural maintains a high-end packaging to prevent it from any leakage or breakage.
The specialty of this rapid white henna cone is that it is ready to use with an easy application. In fact, the rapid white henna cone falls under the multicolor henna range from Ojya Natural. The concept of introducing the different color range in Mehendi is to provide a new dimension in the art of wearing Mehendi.
The white henna is now being the current trending beauty product in the henna industry. Thus, Ojya Natural has given new thought to the trend by introducing the rapid white henna cone under their brand name.
About Ojya Natural
With immense popularity and industry learning, we have become one of the leading manufacturer and exporter in the market. Our company believes in high-quality and thus we commit to it passionately.
Over the past years, our company has played a successful role in maintaining the trust and faith of our client and customers. However, our clients and customers are highly satisfied and content from the usage of the henna cones of different colors.
We are also proud of being the popular exporter and distributor across the country. Our henna cones from Ojya Natural are easily available in every city being the largest network of suppliers.
The henna cones from Ojya Natural are based on turpentine, pine oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Glycerine, and purified water. It is extensively used in making different art form on hand and body on various festivals and special occasions.
- 100% Natural, Organic, and Herbal
- No side Effects
- No contain of PPD
- 1 Year Shelf-Life
- Lab Tested
- Natural Color
- Color Shade: White
- Weight per Cone: 25gm
- Packaging: 12 Cones in a Box
- Pine Oil, Henna Leaf Powder, Turpentine Oil, and Preservatives.
- Wash your hand and pat it dry with a towel or napkin.
- Begin to draw the desired pattern you preferred on your hand.
- Leave it to dry completely after the application.
- Apply a few drops of squeezed lemon juice with a cotton ball.
- Remove the dried henna from the hand by scrubbing it off. Or, you can also use the back edge of a spoon to scoop it off from the hand.
- To make the color intact and long-lasting put some Vicks or pickle oil and rub it off on your hand.
- For few days avoid using water and soap to keep the color intact. This will eventually give you a bright white color with beautiful articulation.