BURGUNDY NATURAL HAIR COLOR
Burgundy is the colour that can never go out of style and season. Are you planning to colour your hair burgundy? You’ve made the right choice! Now, you must be thinking which is the right product but don’t worry because you’re at the right place.
OJYA Naturals Burgundy Organic Herbal Hair Colour is the best product because it is 100% organically made with essential oils and along with nourishing conditioners like Gotukola, and Gooseberry. This product is completely safe to use without any side effects and it also claims to give your hair a brighter and sharper tone after one use.
WHY CHOOSE OJYA ?
- Best quality hair products made with 100% organic herbs.
- Cane packaging for long-lasting usage.
- 100% ammonia and PPD free formulation with premium quality.
- Burgundy Hair Colour gives full grey coverage.
- It is made with natural Mehandi, Gotukola, Gooseberry, Shikakai, Amla and other such organic herbs.
- 100% Organic
- Contains essential oils
- 1.5 years shelf-life
- Lab Tested and Certified
- Recyclable Packaging
- Cane Packaging
HOW TO USE BURGUNDY NATURAL HAIR COLOR
50 gm – Medium Hair
75 gm – Long Hair
100 gm – Extra Long Hair
- Open the cane and pour the content in a bowl.
- Add to it warm water and make a smooth paste. Leave it for 15-20 minutes so that it cools down to room temperature.
- Divide the hair into parts or sections and apply the paste entirely throughout the hair using a brush
- To ensure even colour development, use fingertips to massage hair shafts or use a wide-toothed comb to comb through hair.
- Leave it for around 90-120 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and shampoo.
Skin Allergy Test
- After you are done applying Burgundy colour all over your hair, take a plastic wrap and cover your hair. This keeps the scalp warm and moist helping in deep nourishment and also gives the best results.
- Colour development is a slow process in case of natural hair colours, it takes 12-24 hours to get the claimed shade. So, you can also apply the colour again the next day to get the desired results.
- You can add 1 teaspoon Alum (Fitkari) to the paste for a darker shade of the colour. Along with this, you can also add OJYA’s Amla Powder and Cassia Powder for strong and shiny hair with a natural fragrance.
- In the beginning, colour your hair once in 7-10 days and then, gradually colour your hair every 15-20 days.