Soft Black Natural Hair Color
Irresistible radiance and beauty have a great appeal ever. Black soft curls are dramatic. OJYA henna helps to maintain the impressive black locks. OJYA Soft Black manufacturers have included all herbal ingredients that not only enhance the color but deeply nourish the hair in their henna products. It is a natural product and is thus harmless to hair follicles or roots.
It spreads evenly over each strand and coats them from every dimension.
OJYA Soft Black is a mixture of indigo herb and ground coffee that deepen the hue. The multi-variant color is expressed when exposed to light after proper application. Most women like to use such a vibrant color to indicate the best feature.
The Soft Black Henna color covers gray well into the beautiful shining brown crown.
About OJYA Soft Black Henna
OJYA Henna is pure and free of chemicals as it has no harsh metals, parabens, or toxins. Henna acts as a conditioner on its own. The OJYA Soft Black powder possesses the same character. The Soft Black Heena has color boost technology that nourishes and strengthens even a dark hair.
It is an alternative to chemically formulated dyes. There is no bleach added in the formula yet produces an intense brown reflect the hair.
About OJYA Naturals
OJYA Naturals is a veteran company in fabricating innovative formulas in their herbal henna products. We are also Soft Black exporters. The wide distributor network actively dispenses stocks to suppliers to any corner of the world.
OJYA Soft Black distributors have made the henna accessible to the common person.
- 100% Natural plant-based fine powder
- No chemicals
- No Bleach
- Contains essential oils
- Covers all gray hair and can be used once every week for best results.
Mehandi (Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder), Neel (Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder), China rose (Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis Flower Powder), Catechu (Acacia Catechu Wood Powder), Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica W/herb Powder), Amla (Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder), Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia Chebula Fruit Powder), Belleric Myrobalan (Terminalia Bellerica Fruit Powder), Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba W/ Herb Powder) and Neem (Azadirachta Indica Leaf Powder).
How to use:
- Open the sachet and empty all ingredients in a bowl. Mix it with lukewarm water. Bring it into a smooth paste-like consistency.
- Let is set for 15-20 minutes.
- Part the hair into small segments. Apply the paste in sections where ever you intend to.
- Use fingertips for massage and comb with a broad toothed comb.
- Let it dry naturally for 90 to 120 minutes
- Wash with shampoo and water to clear out any specks of the henna.