OJYA MAHOGANY NATURAL HAIR COLOR
Mahogany is a reddish-brown shade. It’s the current all-time favourite colour and is quite deep and dark. This colour adds intensity and volume to your hair.
It is a very distinctive product when compared to others. This shade looks very unique and gives the feels of a customized colour because it is more than just a colour. Mahogany is highly recommended for women who are very specific about their looks and always want the best of everything.
About OJYA Naturals
We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters in the market with over 18 years of industry learning and a huge demand for our products. Our company believes in quality and therefore we passionately work at achieving it.
The Mahogany Hair Colour from OJYA Natural has its supply across the international periphery. We are the chief manufacturer and hold a commanding position in various cities with a huge number of suppliers.
OJYA Naturals’ Hair Colour is easily available in every city as we’re both an efficient manufacturer and exporter in the market.
Why choose OJYA?
1. Best quality hair products made with 100% organic herbs.
2. Cane packaging for long-lasting usage.
3. 100% ammonia and PPD free formulation with premium quality.
4. Mahogany Hair Colour gives full grey coverage.
5. It is made with natural Mehandi, Neel, Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Amla and other such organic herbs.
1. 100% Organic
2. Contains essential oils
4. 1.5 years shelf-life
5. Lab Tested and Certified
6. Recyclable Packaging
7. Cane Packaging
1. Organic NPOP
2. USDA NPOP
4. COSMOS Organic
Net. Wt. 100 g (Cane)
Lawsonia Inermis Powder (Henna), Indigofera Tinctoria Powder (Indigo), Emblica Officinalis Powder (Amla), Zizphus Spina-Christi Powder (Ziziphus), Eucalyptus Globulus Powder (Eucalyptus), Aloe Barbadensis Powder (Aloe Vera), Curcuma Longa Powder (Turmeric), Matricaria Recutita Powder (Chamomile), Rubia Cordifolia Powder (Manjistha).
How to use:
25 gm – Short Hair
50 gm – Medium Hair
75 gm – Long Hair
100 gm – Extra Long Hair
1. Open the cane and pour the content in a bowl.
2. Add to it warm water and make a smooth paste. Leave it for 15-20 minutes so that it cools down to room temperature.
3. Divide the hair into parts or sections and apply the paste entirely throughout the hair using a brush
4. To ensure even colour development, use fingertips to massage hair shafts or use a wide-toothed comb to comb through hair.
5. Leave it for around 90-120 minutes.
6. Rinse thoroughly with water and shampoo.
Skin Allergy Test
Though the products do not contain any chemicals some of the individuals could be sensitive to any of its ingredients. Therefore a sensitivity test should be performed before product use, even by clients who have already used colouring products before. This test is, however, an important precaution. If in doubt, we advise consulting a doctor.
1. After you are done applying Mahogany colour all over your hair, take a plastic wrap and cover your hair. This keeps the scalp warm and moist helping in deep nourishment and also gives the best results.
2. Colour development is a slow process in case of natural hair colours, it takes 12-24 hours to get the claimed shade. So, you can also apply the colour again the next day to get the desired results.
3. You can add 1 teaspoon Alum (Fitkari) to the paste for a darker shade of the colour. Along with this, you can also add OJYA’s Amla Powder and Cassia Powder for strong and shiny hair with a natural fragrance.
4. In the beginning, colour your hair once in 7-10 days and then, gradually colour your hair every 15-20 days.