Indigo Henna Color
It is necessary for the human hair to start greying. There are many reasons for the same. The hair colour is only thing that helps you cover these up. Also, at times, a monotonous colour may bore you.
You may want a unique and funky hair colour. But why take risk with the chemicals? Use the help of the best Indigo henna colour Manufacturer and colour your hair indigo making it one of the best for you.
About Ojya Natural:
Do you want to paint your hair blue with the safest products? Well, the Indigo henna colour supplier in India will offer you just that. This hair colour gets you the best look you dreamt of. But then again Ojya doesn’t only deal in hair colours. It also deals in various beautification and styling products making it one of the best.
The Indigo henna colour manufacturer ensure that they provide us only with the best. Following are the USPs of this colour:
- The natural products used:: You can only find the most natural ingredients and products in this hair colour. So, why not try it?
- Offers great quality hair: The quality of your hair becomes incomparable making it one of the best that you dreamt of.
- No Ammonia: The hair colour has no ammonia in it making the hair colour one of the very best.
- Safety: The hair colour takes care of the health and nutrition of your hair. And it is one reason why the Indigo henna colour manufacturer in India helps you with strong and great hair.
|The Weight||10 g|
|Number of items in the box||6|
How to use?
- To store: Use a dry and a cool place only.
- To avoid: Avoid contact from sunlight.
- To Use: On the hair only.
The Indigo henna best colour brand in India offers you with the following features:
- Gorgeous colour: The Indigo henna colour exporter in India ensures it offers you a product that will be the best you could imagine of. The hair colour looks beautiful and gorgeous for the people. It makes the colour one of a kind.
- Long lasting: Most of the hair colours wear off before you can look and adore them! But it is not the case with this hair colour. It will stay long enough for you to appreciate the value of the product.
First test a small amount on the skin behind the ear before using it completely. To test a patch test behind the ear! Do it at least 48 hours before using the same.
- Chebulic Myrobalan Powder
- Walnut Powder
- Indian Madder Powder
- Gotu Kola Powder
- Amla Powder
- Belleric Myrobalan Powder
- China rose Powder
- Neel Powder
- Bhringraj Powder
Direction for use:
- Shampoo your hair a day prior.
- First pour the sachets contents into a mixing bowl.
- Add a little warm water in the bowl too.
- Mix well and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Next brush your hair nicely and divide it into layers.
- Apply the mixture on each partition nicely with the help of the tooth combs.
- Leave for around 90 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water thoroughly.