Essential Oils for a Glowing Skin and Voluminous Hair
Today, spa is no more a unique activity. It has become a common phenomenon. But have you ever wondered from where this spa has evolved? Well, the credit of the spa centers goes to the essential Ayurvedic oils that were used since the birth of Ayurveda. Although the Ayurvedic essential oils had witnessed a setback, yet recently the essential oils manufacturer of Ojya Natural had brought in the age old products for the benefit of the humanity.
The OJYA Natural has been certified as a reputed Indian brand selling organic Ayurvedic products. Each product we sell is free from harmful components. You can book the products online. Delivery charges are applied for the purchasing of products.
The herbal essential oil manufacturers in India thought about the benefits that it could bring to the human lives. That is why they decided to start off with the herbal products. The unique selling proposition of the essential oils by Ojya Natural is their:
- Organic nature
- Flexibility to use.
- The essential oils produced by the herbal essential oil exporters and supplier in India have packed the oils in small containers.
- The containers are safe as they do not leak.
- The oils are available in various quantities like 100 ml, 250 ml and 500 ml.
- The intensity of the essential oils and their utilization at regular intervals help in the promotion of betterment of your health.
Being the best essential oil brand in India, Ojya Natural caters to selling lavender oil, rosemary essential oil, tea tree oil, peppermint oil, rose oil, eucalyptus oil, and the like. Let’s take a look at their features:
- Lavender oil is best known for its soothing and calming properties. It can heal burns, cuts and other wounds. If you put two drops of lavender oil below your pillow, you are sure to get a sound sleep.
- The rosemary is a pale oil but with ample benefits. The astringent property of this oil helps in cleansing, hydrating and rejuvenating your skin. The under eye bags and wrinkles can be treated with rosemary oil. Further, you can add 4 to 5 drops of rosemary oil to your coconut oil and massage it in your hair for enhancement of your hair.
- The tea tree oil has antibiotic properties to fight back viral infections. Also, it can be used for killing insects as well. It is recommended that you do not apply tea tree oil directly to your skin or hair. Mix it with coconut oil first and then proceed to applying it.
The Ojya Natural herbal products hub sells out the following essential oils:
- Lavender oil
- Peppermint oil
- Tea tree oil
- Rosemary oil
- Rose oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- Lemon oil
- Cinnamon oil
- Carrot seed oil
- Cyprus oil
- Sandalwood oil
- Pomegranate oil
Direction and application for use
- Each essential oil has their specific strategy to be used. Not all essential oils can be directly put to the skin.
- There are some which you have to mix with some other component before using.
- However, the instructions for using the essential oils are given on the label of the container.
Go through them thoroughly.