How To Use:
- Open the sachet and pour the content in a bowl. Add to it warm water and make a smooth paste. Leave it for 15 -20 minutes so that it cools down to room temperature. Divide the hair into parts or sections and apply the paste entirely throughout hair using the brush. To ensure even color development, use fingertips to massage hair shafts or use a wide-toothed comb to comb through hair. Leave it for around 90 to 120 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water, shampoo, and rinse well.
- Color development is a slow process in case of natural hair colors, it takes 12-24 hours to get the claimed shade.
- For brighter, sharper & 100 % grey coverage, use hair color once a week.
- Mehandi (Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder),Neel (Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder),Indian Madder ( Rubia Cordifolia Stem Powder),Walnut ( Juglans Regia Leaf Powder), China rose (Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis Flower Powder),Gotu Kola(Centella Asiatica W/Herb Powder), Amla (Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder), Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia Chebula Fruit Powder), Belleric Myrobalan (Terminalia Bellerica Fruit Powder) and Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba W/ Herb Powder).
- Though the products do not contain any chemicals some of the individuals could be sensitive to any of its ingredients. Therefore a sensitivity test should be performed 48 hours before product use, even by clients who have already used coloring products before. This test is, however, an important precaution. If in doubt, we advise consulting a doctor.
- The essence of radiant and irresistible beauty
- 100% Natural with Natural Essential Oil